If you are vacating your rented premises your landlord may insist that everything is reinstated as it was when you took up tenancy.
It is inevitable that a certain amount of wear and tear will occur during the time in which you are at your premises and in addition to this you may well have undertaken alterations to suit your needs. It will be up to you to remove any of these alterations and make good any areas requiring decoration. Your landlord may well offer to have these works carried out but this may prove a costly option. We can offer the following services as an alternative.
- Offer advice on what would be required
- Removal of partitions, ceilings, structured cabling and other electrical services
- Replacement carpets
- Re-decoration and making good internally and externally
- Replacement of damaged ceiling tiles
- Removal of your signage and making good
- Lighting maintenance including replacing tubes